The Erotic / Sensual massage, is my most popular service. It is a mix of a professional massage &
It is for those men who would like to explore their sexuality in a safe and judgement free zone, but, whilst saying that it is also a proper Massage.
This massage service walks the edge of sensuality. I will take you on a journey that alternates from massage to erotic touch and ultimately a pleasurable but open and honest journey into a shared destination
- With attitudes in modern Britain changing fast, sensual massage is increasingly becoming recognised as one of the most pleasurable healthy treatments a person can experience.
- Not only is extremely pleasurable and self-caring but also does wonders for alleviating stress, anxiety and enhances well being. Is a sensual massage similar to tantric massage? Yes, it is similar to tantric massage in that it is an intentionally arousing massage but it is given with a humanistic approach that does not include any ceremony or ritual but is focused on the natural process of arousal of the body and combined with therapeutic benefits of regular massage.
- It gradually develops from a traditional massage to a sensual massage building to erotic touch. Be sure to learn more about the difference between tantric massage and sensual massage. Is a sensual massage erotic? Is it sexual? Yes,
- taking a sensual massage is erotic in the sense it uses erotic arousal to relax and enhance the pleasure of letting go. The massage can be regarded as sexual in the sense that the intention is to incorporate orgasm in to the experience and although the treatment is designed to simulate the whole sexual arousal process
- Will it be good for me ? Undoubtedly For people with sexual performance & needs challenges, If you are seeking a very experienced professional sensual masseur then I believe I am probably that person. I take my profession very seriously and for the last 20 years have been committed to changing attitudes towards sex and sexual arousal.
- What are the health benefits of taking a sensual massage? A sensual massage is given with a genuine sense of care and intimacy – incorporating relaxation, pleasure and arousal of the body. It combines traditional therapeutic massage with intended sensual arousal and erotic stimulation to usually but not necessarily, include orgasm. Receiving a sensual massage produces instant physical and emotional benefits. When we are touched and particularly when receiving sensual arousing touch, remarkable things happen to our bodies. Doctors and scientific research are increasingly discovering the amazing effectiveness to health and well-being that regular sexual arousal produces. Here are some facts. It’s a natural pain reliever: Sex causes increased production of oxy, Touch and intimate stimulation of the body triggers the body to produce oxy This so-called ‘ love hormone which is released from the pituitary gland released surges and is accompanied by the release of endorphins, our natural pain-killing hormones. Oxy helps us form strong emotional bonds as well as reduce pain. Oxy increases tolerance of pain threshold in women significantly. It’s a stress reliever: Endorphins are natural mood-boosters and stress relievers. Sex boosts self-esteem and increases intimacy between partners.
- Semen contains mood-altering hormones that can reduce depression and elevate mood. It boosts immunity: Endorphins stimulate immune system cells that fight disease. Immunoglobulin A in individuals who have regular sex. Helps to protect us from infections. It’s good for your heart: Erotic arousal and orgasm depending on your level of enthusiasm can be considered aerobic exercise – burning up to 200 calories per session. When we are aroused we produce higher levels of oestrogen which protects against heart disease. The hormones released during arousal cause an increase in blood pressure and heart rate. Why do we love to be touched? Without a shadow of a doubt, receiving intimate sensual touch is one of the most pleasant sensations that a person can experience.